Oops again...I left off the en..here is the full url: http://www.kde.org/documentation/en/howto-translate.html The page you saw was for applications translation. Sorry for the typo. I checked it this time... On Sat, 02 Jan 1999, Erik Kjær Pedersen wrote: >Unfortunately the URL does not exist, so yes I would like to volunteer, but I >don't know how to go about it. > > >On Fri, 01 Jan 1999, Chuck MacKinnon wrote: >>I have tried to respond to your address...Keep getting fatal errors. However. >>There is no Danish team leader currently. If you want to volunteer that would >>be great. Just start by having a look at: >> >>http://www.kde.org/documentation/howto-translate.html >> >>Not sure why I have not been able to send the e-mail...I was able to the first >>time. >> >> >>On Fri, 01 Jan 1999, Erik Kjær Pedersen wrote: >>>I offered to translate to danish, and was the leader of the Danish team would >>>contact me, but that has not happened. Maybe because of the holidays -- >>>best regards >>> >>>Erik Kjær Pedersen >>-- >> >> Chuck MacKinnon >> KDE Documentation Coordinator >-- >best regards > >Erik Kjær Pedersen -- Chuck MacKinnon KDE Documentation Coordinator