List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    sorry
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       1998-12-15 13:34:04

Hi!

It turned out I forgot to include Templates and kikbd
maps the first time I created the po files out of the
kdelnk files.

Because of this the current kdelnk.po files have those
translations missing. Please bear with me and take my
excuses. When you already translated them, go into

http://kdecvs.stud.fh-heilbronn.de/kde/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/kdebase/kikbd/maps/bg.kimap?hideattic=1&sortbydate=0

There you should be able to find for example the
later versions of the map files.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Red Hat's desktop interface looks like CDE and Windows after
a nasty car accident.        By Henry Baltazar, PC Week Labs