List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    Re: subscribe (fix the web page!)
From:       "Bjarni R. Einarsson" <bre () margmidlun ! is>
Date:       1998-10-30 11:51:21

On Fri, Oct 30, 1998 at 12:44:28PM +0100, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Bjarni R. Einarsson wrote:
> >
> Hi Bjarni!
>
> You should send your email to -request, not the mailing list
> itself ;)

I was wondering about that.  You really should correct the instructions on
the web page!  :-)

From http://www.kde.org/i18n.html:

	We have just started translating, but we have already done more then
	we expected in just a couple of weeks. The problem is, that is not
	enough to translate the applications. We also need translated
	documentation. So if you want to share our efforts, feel free to
	subscribe to the translation mailing list kde-i18n-doc@kde.org, just
	write the word "subscribe" in the subject line. As a start, you can
	look at a little mail, I wrote, describing the details of
	translation.

My apologies to the list members. :)

--
Bjarni R. Einarsson