List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    [Fwd: important!]
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       1998-10-04 10:19:50

I can't imagine a way for you to translate "Next >>". It's
_always_ used as wizard button. It's in text.cpp only because
kwizard.h uses this as define.

The rest I will remove.

Greetings, Stephan

--
NOTE: condom may only be used with a hard disk. condom will
terminate abnormally with exit code -1 if used with a floppy