List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    Re: Dutch translations
From:       "Matthijs Sypkens Smit" <matthijs () 4m ! xs4all ! nl>
Date:       1998-09-22 15:40:37

MAM VAN STEENSEL wrote:

[... is the K documentation effort still in need of Dutch translators? ...]

>Yes we are.
>
>I am the team leader and due to various grant apps I currently have little
>time to do much myself. So all help is welcome.
>
>Tell me what you want to do.

I'm willing to translate anything that needs to be translated to Dutch
for KDE. This includes (but is not limited to) any documentation, or
texts needed to be translated for Dutch language support in KDE.

Just tell me what I need to know to get started.

It's not like I don't have anything to do all day --I'm studying
computational science--, but I still have some spare time left ... ;-)