List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    New batch files
From:       Robert Williams <rwilliams () jrcmaui ! com>
Date:       1998-07-30 2:27:07

I have entered new batch files that will compress the
'general' section while not including the CVS directories
(moves them to /tmp, then back).  The tgz files are stored
in /en/tgz for create_general_tar.EN.sh.  I hope to get the
other languages done soon...

There is also a commit_all_general.sh batch that you can use
to make all commits needed.

You are welcome to create you own batch files. Please add to
commit_all_general.sh.

--
Robert Williams          rwilliams@jrcmaui.com
Jarob Consulting         rwilliams@kde.org