List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    Chinese Support
From:       Hilaire Fernandes <hilaire.fernandes () iname ! com>
Date:       1998-07-27 5:20:48

Hello All,

I try installing Chinese (tw) for KDE:
I install some big5 font (following the chinese howto) for X window system.
Then, It seems turning to Chinese form the panel language is not enougth.
In the font panel, I try choosing one of the big5 font. It does'nt fix. Worse,
the message looks like null string.
Looking at the /opt/kde/share/local/zh_chineseTW there is no charset.

Does some one has any idea to solve this ?

--
Hilaire Fernandes
Dr Geo project http://drgeo.home.ml.org