List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    Re: Dutch coordinator
From:       Case Roole <cjr () nl ! euro ! net>
Date:       1998-07-23 14:17:11

On Thu, 23 Jul 1998, Ynse Hoornenborg wrote:
>I'm looking for the current coordinator of the Dutch Translations.
>I thought it was Kars Meyboom, but he resigned. I wanna know which
>documents are translator yet and what must be done.

Unfortunately, I was moving at the time of the KDE 1.0 pre-releases, but now
I am ready to take up some translation work to Dutch. Maarten Stolte
contacted me about this during the pre-release period, so I guess that
makes three. Leader, whoever you are, make yourself known as your team is
awaiting you.

cjr
 --
Case Roole <cjr@xs4all.nl>