List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    Re: Locked Directory
From:       Hans Petter Bieker <zerium () webindex ! no>
Date:       1998-06-14 12:56:06

On Sun, 14 Jun 1998, Stephan Kulow wrote:

> This is actually the second time, that I remove a lock in
> every no/applications directory. And as you might guess,
> this is no fun for me.

Well.

> Hans Petter, I hope, you can sort out your problems very
> soon.

Sure. But I don't know _why_ it happend.

First time I commited to no/app* my cvs SEGV and the dir was locked.
The next time (yesterday) I commited again, and CVS told me that some of
the files I tried to commit last time wasn't commited (i.e. added). I
wrote the log message, saved the message and quit the text editor. Then
cvs only commited _one_ file (not six or so as I was told). The next time
I tried to access the no directory I was told that the dir was locked..

I don't know _why_, but maybe you have some ideas?

(I use ``Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.9.10 (client/server)'' which
is included in FreeBSD 2.2.6-STABLE.)

-bieker-