List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    koffice
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       1998-06-13 19:00:57

Hi!

Just in case, you feel bored the next days, I have a little
job to do ;)

I've put:
corba.pot
kchart.pot
kformula.pot
kimage.pot
koffice.pot
kpresenter.pot
kspread.pot

in www.kde.org/messages. These are my first tries
to i18n the current koffice sources. Since I need
test translations and don't have the time to do them
myself, I would like you to do, if you have time.

Please send translations you make to me, don't add
it yourself to the sources.

Thanks, Stephan

--
German always looks so mean - it's like 'die this, die that, die die,
der die, mein gott, zum teufel, die, die!'  Kysh Dragon