List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    SGML docs
From:       "Robert Williams" <rwilliams () jrcmaui ! com>
Date:       1998-05-14 18:36:56

There is a bug in the kdedoc.dtd I created.   kdedoc.dtd does not accept -l
ro or pt.  Please use linuxdoc instead of kdedoc.  The only difference is we
will not be able to use images.  Since we are not anyway...

pt is accepted for Portuguese, but ro is not in SGML-Tools.  I am using
sgml-tools 1.05.  Is this the latest version?  If so then we should make the
necessary Romanian translations so they can be put into the next sgml-tools.

--
Robert Williams         rwilliams@jrcmaui.com
Jarob Consulting        rwilliams@kde.org

Go Utah JAZZ!