List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    Documentation translation
From:       Case Roole <cjr () euronet ! nl>
Date:       1998-05-12 8:53:35

Although this is not quite the forum for documentation, I thinks that those
reading this will be interested in not only having the applications
themselves internationalized, but also to have accompanying documentation in
their (native) languages.

>From what I saw in the sources the documentation seems to be pretty
scattered: sometimes sgml, sometimes html, sometimes a directory structure
to reflect languages as we know from the .po files.

I am unsure about the general willingness to translate documentation, but I
would be greatly helped if the documentation would have a uniform presense
in the source code, much like the .po files.

 cjr

(Eh, I base the above on a snapshot from around the release of Beta4.)
--
Case Roole
cjr@nl.euro.net