List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    Final version
From:       "Juraj Bednar" <bednar () isternet ! sk>
Date:       1998-05-03 12:33:13

Dear translators,

   I have a question -- when do you plan to release final 1.0 ?
   Sorry about asking this here, but not every translator want to subscribe
   to kde mailing list and get 200 more mails a day. I'd be happy, if you'd
   make something like "message freeze" at least a week or two before
   releasing final version, so everything would be translated... I'd like
   to ask, if you'll make the .po files (I know it depends on developers)
   for applications, that are not translatable yet. I'd like to see final
version
   at least 90% translated.

   Another i18n question -- could you make some link like "regional
homepages"
   available ? It would be happy to make at least a little information about
KDE
   available in local languages. I mean something like sk.kde.org, etc. What
   do other translators think about it ?

     Juraj.