PLEASE JOIN US AT NDIA's 24th Environmental Symposium & Exhibition "Smart Business Practices for Mission Readiness and Environmental Sustainability" April 6-9, 1998 Tampa Convention Center Tampa, FL Speakers Include: Ms. Sherri Goodman Deputy Under Secretary of Defense, Environmental Security and The Honorable Jacques Gansler Under Secretary of Defense, Acquisition & Technology This meeting provides a national forum for the free exchange of environmentally related policies, programs, related technical information and ideas from individuals, educational institutions, professional associations and societies, representatives of private companies and corporations and officials of Federal and State government agencies and regulatory bodies. You will also have the opportunity to attend Air Force Industry Day on Wednesday, April 8th. This is definitely a "can't miss" event! Exhibit space is still available! Please mailto:ckline@ndia.org for more information and a current floorplan. To view the complete agenda and hotel information, please visit our web page at http://www.ndia.org/events/brochure/844/844.htm We hope to see you in sunny Tampa, FL!!