List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    chinese problem
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       1998-03-17 23:00:27

Hi!

I have a little problem and I would like to know, if someone
here knows a solution.
I got two chinese translations for KDE. One in Big5 encoded,
the other in gb3212. As far as I have learned, big5 is used
in taiwan and the other is used in the base land.

So, I definitly need a way to seperate them. Does someone
know a document for the standard codes? The iso639(?) says
just zh for Chinese.

Thanks, Stephan