List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    fuzzy in po files
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () itm ! mu-luebeck ! de>
Date:       1997-12-28 15:07:10

Hi!

>From time to time I make a merge of the old translations and the
newest versions. The tool I use for this is msgmerge out of the
gettext package. This one adds new phrases and comments old and
it tries to find phrases, that have changed only little.
The later are commented by msgmerge with fuzzy.

So I would like you to get the snapshots and look in your translations,
if something has changed. Remove the fuzzy comments, the old messages
and add some new.

If you have questions, feel free to ask here.

Thanks, Stephan