List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    highscore ;-)
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () itm ! mu-luebeck ! de>
Date:       1998-01-03 16:05:46

Hi!

Here is the promised list of "fuzzy"s. Below you see the number of
translations and the number of fuzzy in them.
I would suggest, we all try to bring down the numbers at the
right and increase the one in the middle til Beta3 ;)

de      38     150
fr      24     207
cs      27     103
sv      15     149
es      28     206
ru      15      53
nl      12     145
hu      20     249
da       2      29
fi      13     170
it      18     167
pt      22     262
pl      26      45
el       5     104
hr      17     114

I will post updates of this list from time to time, to give you
some kind of stimulation ;)
Of course, this list doesn't include the number of empty msgstrs,
but it's a good indication anyway.

Greets, Stephan

--
Everyone makes mistakes -- but we are more experienced at it
                                      anonymous KDE developer