Hi Lisa,

I plead guilty for delaying this forever in my agenda. I will try my best to give you feedback by the end of the week.

2013/1/13 Lisa Vitolo <syn.shainer@gmail.com>
Hi,

I'm writing to ask if you made some steps towards integrating my partitioning code inside Solid, whether you tested it, whether you like the approach - in short what are your opinions or doubts about it. It's been almost a month since I prepared the branch as you asked me to do and I didn't receive any feedback yet, so I'm a bit curious about your intentions now.

Lisa

--
“I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it.”