List:       kde-hardware-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-hardware-devel] udisks2
From:       Lukáš_Tinkl <lukas () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-04-02 10:58:23

Dne 2.4.2012 09:47, Will Stephenson napsal(a):
> I was asked to find out what we are doing wrt udisks2 since our distro's
> gnomes are realigning the tectonic plates again.  I see some work on a ba=
ckend
> by Lukas in kdelibs/frameworks - is this targetting KF5 only, or could it=
 be
> used with 4.x?  Is the aim to have something complete for KF5, or for the=
 next
> Fedora release?
>
> Will

Hi,
it's targetting KF5 but could be used with 4.8 without any problems in my o=
pinion. It =

depends whether our Gnomes do the same procedure for the next Fedora releas=
e :) Feel free =

to include the backend in OpenSUSE, it works just fine atm, the only thing =
I haven't =

tested thoroughly is the encrypted stuff

-- =

Luk=E1=B9 Tinkl
KDE developer <lukas@kde.org>