List:       kde-graphics-devel
Subject:    [Kde-graphics-devel] Re: 4.6.2
From:       Marcus Meissner <marcus () jet ! franken ! de>
Date:       2011-03-26 16:24:13

On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 03:39:42PM +0100, Marcel Wiesweg wrote:

> > kcm_kamera has different link lines in 4.6 git than 4.6 svn and
> > ConfigureChecks.cmake is also different. Can you confirm that the git one
> > is the good one?
>
> I CC Marcus. There was some development in master, I think to remove Qt3
> support, which I did not backport.

I have no idea what is meant here, but I see you backported my
fixes for configuring already via commit aa4d59a07869935c1ef7c66bef4bdd232670c655

There is just this change between master and KDE/4.6
I dont fully get:

-find_package(Gphoto2)
-macro_log_feature(GPHOTO2_FOUND "gphoto2" "A library and framework that lets you \
download images from several different digital camera models" \
"http://heanet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/gphoto" TRUE "" "Required to build the \
kamera project.") +macro_optional_find_package(Gphoto2)
+macro_log_feature(GPHOTO2_FOUND "gphoto2" "A library and framework that lets you \
download images from several different digital camera models" \
"http://heanet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/gphoto" FALSE "" "Required to build the \
kamera project.")

Ciao, Marcus