List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-games-devel] Kapitalist now on CVS
From:       Daniel Hermann <hermann () tkm ! physik ! uni-karlsruhe ! de>
Date:       2001-08-15 20:05:03

On Tuesday, 14. August 2001 21:34, Josef Spillner wrote:

> About the kdb2html problem: It seems you use kdevelop for project

Yes, because of the automake/autoconf stuff

> organization, so you've got two choices:
> - either use a newer kdevelop which supports XML-style documentation (and
> then copy a newer am_edit, e.g. from kdebase/admin, to yours), or
> - leave everything as is, because the kdb2html program is done for exactly
> this purpose (docbook) and you have already some HTML docs there, so it's
> backward compatible.
>
> It's the variable KDE_DOCS which is associated to a special handler, and
> am_edit sets this to "meinproc" in KDE 2.2, so you'd need an XML index file
> to be compliant. I would go this way.

I already have the index.docbook file and I compared it with some
index.docbook files from KDE2.2 CVS. Only the header seems to be different
(additional line <?xml ...> etc.). Is there any special requirement for
external programs (e.g. additional header lines)?

So I think it will be easy to get this working.

Thanx for the help.

	Daniel