List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel] My little project
From:       thomas.friedrichsmeier () ruhr-uni-bochum ! de
Date:       2001-08-06 20:12:40

Hi!

Originally it was meant as a little project to learn programming for
the KDE. It rather failed in that respect, I guess it's not really what
you would call nice code, but personally I think it has reached a
point at which other people might be interested:
KTaxipilot, a Spacetaxi-like game.
Currently it's rather dull, but I content that's more owing to the lack
of my artistic ability than to a weak concept. It should be rather
easily extendable by anyone who - in contrast to myself - _can_
draw, and I hope to have provided detailed enough documentation
for that.
Anyway, I would be happy if some people could have a look at it
(sources (kdevelop-project) and documentation available at
http://homepage.ruhr-uni-
bochum.de/Thomas.Friedrichsmeier/taxipilot ) a send me some
feedback.

Thomas