List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel] LT Status
From:       Josef Spillner <dr_maux () maux ! de>
Date:       2001-06-30 20:04:40

Among other things, I've prepared two little demonstrations specifically for
the LinuxTag.

The first one is a three-dimensional representation of the letters "KDE",
which are animated. I want to put in textures too here, and make it a bit
more dynamic.

The second one is that I've tuned KSnake. The modified version does now
support the loading of both level files and background images via
Drag'n'Drop, and even from the Internet (KIO::NetAccess).

What still needs done is the sound stuff, I'll take care of it tomorrow.

Any additions or suggestions are welcome.
My plan is to collect various parts, and assemble them at LinuxTag directly
with those of you who are there.
The work-in-progress summary will be in English, the presentation itself in
German.

Josef

--
The MindX Open Source Project: Fighting proprietary games
GGZ now! - The GGZ Gaming Zone: http://ggz.sourceforge.net