List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel] KSmiletris
From:       Jeff brubaker <jeff () biomed ! uakron ! edu>
Date:       2001-06-11 5:26:09

  I've been trying to get ksmiletris to work with KStdGameAction. I cannot
find a game that currently uses KStdGameAction to look at for an example.
What is a good game to look at?

I've got almost all the buttons to work just by looking at the header for
kstdgameactions.h. What I need to figure out now is how to check/uncheck a
menu when it is a Kaction. This is for the pause button in ksmiletris.

Thanks,
Jeff