On Saturday 19 May 2001 23:45, Josef Spillner wrote: > On Saturday, 19. May 2001 23:46, Nikolas Zimmermann wrote: > > > http://ggz.sourceforge.net > > > > don't like that, it's gtk :/ > > It is _NOT_ Gtk, and I've said that a thousand times now. It is a system > for online games, independent of frontends (be it Gtk, KDE, Win, SDL, ...), > and I've already put a lot of work into the KDE port of it (which didn't > exist when the current version (0.0.3) came out). see my mail before > > The release schedule is aimed at June 8, so wait until then, or check out > CVS if you cannot wait: > cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.ggz.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/ggz login > + co -z3 easysock ggz-client-libs kde-client kde-games > > There are 3 KDE games fully playable now, plus one nearly finished, plus > one on my hard disk :-) > > I've already started with GGZap, which was originally planned for 0.0.5, > and will enable "online games on demand" one day - right now it's a nice > prototype for a game launcher. Take that and add a chat and a browser, and > you get KGGZ, which is quite stable and usable. > > Take a look at the games in there, I've tried to make them as easy as > possible and also use different style of codings so that the port of > existing ones or creation of new ones is easier. > All the games in there use easysock right now (the GGZ'ish lib for socket > operations), but you can of course use Qt low-level network stuff if you > like. > > Josef The whole point is that your stuff isn't in _KDE-CVS_ that is a must for such a project! I know of many sf->kde-cvs syncs all's shit Do you think you could put your code + ggz into KDE CVS somewhen? Bye Bye Niko -- Nikolas Zimmermann wildfox@kde.org _______________________________________________ Kde-games-devel mailing list Kde-games-devel@master.kde.org http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-games-devel