List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel] Fwd: continuity between games
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () mountlinux ! com>
Date:       2001-04-04 0:23:27

Hi...

(BLURK! i just sent this to kde-devel by accident. it was intended to go
here. anyways.......)

Something I've noticed with the games is a lack of consisteny in the menus.
For example, in some games F2 starts the game, in others its Ctrl-N. I would
expect this variation if i got the games seperately, but these are all from
kdegames. as a package one would expect consistency.

I understand that a library is being built for the games. Will this new lib
take into consideration such consistencies? has any talk been had on the
standards for things such as shortcuts in the games?

--
Aaron Seigo