List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel] Introduction to the kde-games-devel list
From:       Josef Spillner <dr_maux () maux ! de>
Date:       2001-03-10 22:32:40

Welcome!

I am looking forward to see some active discussion here on what should be
done to improve the current KDE games or to add new ones.
This may sound a bit odd as there isn't yet any game of me included in KDE's
CVS, but things will hopefully change :)

Are there any graphicians available who would like to design some nice icons
or images? I did also think of whether there should be games who do not
follow KDE's user interface guidelines, which is incorrect on the one side
but more common for games on the other ones. Just some random notes...

Josef

--
The MindX Project - http://mindx.sourceforge.net
student - js177634@inf.tu-dresden.de