Hi, thanks everyone who contributed to the name finding efforts last year (see= =20 https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-games-devel/2022-August/015427.html ff.). Sadly it had pattered out without a final candidate. By the months I here a= nd=20 there tried to find new inspirations, but without (in my ears) good results. As the name is the only blocker to do new releases, and more than one year= =20 passed, I just threw some coin and decided to propose going with "Skladn=ED= k". Not 100 % happy, but think it might work out. Created a respective MR for the rename: https://invent.kde.org/games/ksokoban/-/merge_requests/5 If there are no bigger objections in a week, would proceed then next WE 11/= 12=20 Nov and land. Afterwards would prepare a first release for 20th Nov, given the current st= ate=20 is usable. And see to have it rejoin the other KDE games in the Gear bundle= ,=20 already for the Qt6-embracing mega release in 24.02. Cheers =46riedrich