List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    Re: Starting today, all 40 KDE Gear game apps (& 2 libs) are Qt6/KF6-only in master
From:       Ian Wadham <iandw.au () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-10-02 0:58:01

Great work, Friedrich and Albert!!!

The gameplay and visuals of these games are (relatively) bug-free, so =
mostly they need to be adapted to changes in the underlying libraries. =
It is great that you are doing that work and saving the KDE Games from =
withering on the vine.

I still enjoy playing them, though only on an old Apple machine, using =
the last Macports Qt4 versions.

All the best,
Ian W.

P.S. This year is the "Diamond Jubilee" of my first computer program, =
written on a Ferranti Sirius in a language called Autocoder, which was =
somewhat closer to machine language than assembly language.

I am proud that my contributions to KDE Games are now the longest-lived =
of any programs I have ever written since then, and that is thanks to =
you guys!!!