List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    Question about ksudoku themes
From:       Chris <harmsc12 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2022-06-29 22:36:52

I'm messing around with making my own theme for ksudoku, and I'm running in=
to a problem.=C2=A0 I want to make the number grid fully opaque so the back=
ground can be seen around it, but not behind it.=C2=A0 Is there a way to do=
 that and keep the highlighted row and column visibly highlighted?=C2=A0 I =
tried making the individual number square opaque, but that hides the red hi=
ghlights.