List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    Re: Proposed new set of levels for KGoldrunner
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2021-04-16 23:20:51

El divendres, 16 d'abril de 2021, a les 8:03:34 (CEST), Ian Wadham va escriure:
> Hi guys,
>
> I have received a new set of 50 levels for KGoldrunner from Gabriel Miltschitzky, \
> one of KDE's KGoldrunner game composers. It is called "Gold Of The Living Dead" and \
> is based around present-day zombie mythology.
> It consists of two new files: a game-data file and a recorded-solutions file. So \
> far, I have checked that all the levels and solutions work and I have edited the \
> game description and hints, to make them more "standard" for the translators, among \
> other changes. The files are currently back with Gabriel for final review. When he \
> returns them, I will add any changes he suggests, then the two files will be ready \
> to add to the KGoldrunner repository at kgoldrunner/gamedata, along with a small \
> change to the kgoldrunner/gamedata/CMakeLists.txt file.
> Unfortunately it has been many years since I committed to a repository and I no \
> longer have commit access. So I would need help with getting the changes committed. \
> I do still have a KDE Ident, so can participate in a Merge Request. I think the \
> game-data file would need review to ensure that it meets current standards for \
> translatable text (i.e. the hints and the game-description) and that the text can \
> be successfully extracted, so I would need a suitable reviewer for that.
> Finally, I have no idea when the next release cycle might start, nor how much time \
> there is till then. I have googled around but found only the schedule information \
> for the 20.12 release.
> So, please could someone fill me in and help me get this new KGoldrunner game \
> launched?

https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/GitLab#Submitting_a_merge_request lists all \
you need to know to submit a Merge Request, but if you feel overwhelmed, just send \
the files my way and i'll create the Merge Request for you.

Cheers,
  Albert