List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    how to add sounds to games
From:       Alexander Semke <alexander.semke () web ! de>
Date:       2018-09-02 18:28:29

Hi,

in Knights I'd like to add some sounds for moves, checks and mates. How is
this is usually done in KDE games or in KDE applications in general?

On openSUSE I see couple of notification sound files /usr/share/sounds/KDE-*
and /usr/share/sounds/freedesktop/*. I could maybe use some of them but I'm
not sure they are available everywhere. Is there any set of "default sounds
for games"?

Thanks and Regards,
Alexander