Hi guys, I am getting peppered with unwanted warning messages from a new version of the Clang compiler when it is referencing legacy Palapeli code [1] and this is making it hard for me to see a genuine error message when there is one. Is it OK to fix these warnings and push them to KDE/4.13 at this late stage of the release? If not, when, in what branches and in what release is it OK to fix them? Confused, Ian W. [1] The following is typical: [ 28%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/palapeli.dir/engine/scene.o In file included from /kdedev/games/palapeli/src/engine/scene.cpp:22: /kdedev/games/palapeli/src/engine/piece.h:31:2: warning: struct 'PieceVisuals' was previously declared as a class [-Wmismatched-tags] struct PieceVisuals; ^ /kdedev/games/palapeli/src/engine/piecevisuals.h:47:8: note: previous use is here class PieceVisuals ^ I guess C++ does not care much what is a class and what is a struct, but in programming and stylistic terms I think this kind of thing should be fixed. Note that I get these messages when I am compiling Scene, not PieceVisuals. _______________________________________________ kde-games-devel mailing list kde-games-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-games-devel