El Dimarts, 8 de gener de 2013, a les 23:12:36, Christian Krippendorf va escriure: > Hi guys, Hi > just want to say, that i will stop being maintainer for kmahjongg. Oh that's sad :-/ > I'm in > preparation for studying Chemical Engineering, so i need the time. For the > next three years. > > I will keep all accounts and email addresses for maybe solving some bugs on > any kde project, when i got a little bit of time. Do you think you could have a look at https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/108234/ https://svn.reviewboard.kde.org/r/5760/ https://svn.reviewboard.kde.org/r/5682/ As last push before retiring? Good luck with the Chemical stuff, don't get yourself killed! Cheers, Albert > > I will remove my name and my email address from the maintainer page. Please > give me a name or email address i could place there. (Maybe: Wolfgang > Rohdewald? :-P) > > Anyone is still welcome, if there are any questions about the kmahjongg > code. Especially for the qgraphics branch, which is actually not ready for > merging to master, but very near to be ready. This branch is, as the name > reflects, for porting kmahjongg to QGraphics. > > Thank you to everyone for the experience and i hope my work had pushed kde a > little bit. > > Good Luck to all of you! And happy programming. :-) _______________________________________________ kde-games-devel mailing list kde-games-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-games-devel