List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-games-devel] OGS Mahjong 0.9.7
From:       Ian Wadham <iandw.au () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-08-16 23:48:52

On 16/08/2012, at 3:32 PM, Jens Rütters wrote:

> Hello developer team.
>
> For many years I play Mahjong solitaire. As a real board game or on the computer. I \
> have already begun under "DOS" and know  many PC games.
> Up to now I was contented with no play.
> Either the stones were nice and the program did not feel well. Or the program felt \
> well, but the stones were not acceptable.
> You have designed a game what fulfils both criteria. My congratulation!!!
> The first version was 0.9, now I play version 0.9.7.
> Nice is also for me, I can convert “my” music in ogg-files and can listen my songs \
> by the games.

Thanks for the words of praise, but I am not sure you are talking
about KMahjongg, the KDE Games version of Mahjongg solitaire.
At least, your screenshot does not look like one of ours.

Our shadows are pale and fuzzy and you can see through them.
Also there are View menu options to rotate the 3-D view and look
at it from another angle.  See:
http://games.kde.org/game.php?game=kmahjongg

Also we have lots of different puzzle layouts, if you are interested.

Cheers, Ian W.