List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-games-devel] Wiki Cleanup
From:       Frederik Schwarzer <schwarzer () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-04-06 22:52:09

Am Freitag, 6. April 2012, 02:45:54 schrieb Nicol=E1s Alvarez:
> Frederik Schwarzer wrote:
> > On Community I had the wiki admins move everything from Games/ to
> > KDE_Games to be consistent with all the other projects. The old
> > Games/ redirects have partly been removed (or will be soon). So
> > if you follow an old link and find an empty page, replace
> > "Games" in the link with "KDE_Games" and it should work.
> =

> That's a bad idea, why remove the redirects? It pointlessly breaks
> links everywhere...

It was done before I got the rights to move pages myself.
Other than that it was only three pages with two of them being =

somewhat todo lists with a very low likelyhood of being linked to.

Plus, the move from Techbase to Community will break many many links. =

Most of them might be outdated for years, but still. Techbase will =

only have one page left with a link to Community.

Regards