List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-games-devel] GSoC Applicant Asking For Help
From:       Josef Spillner <spillner () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-03-05 23:43:59

Oi Roney,

:: Roney Gomes Montag 05 M=E4rz 2012
> Yes, it's really a big country. Can you, please, tell me who is your
> Brazilian colleague?

You can find a list of well-known KDE people in Brazil on the following pag=
e: =

http://br.kde.org/Grupos_locais

Among those, Mauricio is the one who Ian meant.

In terms of geography, I'm probably the closest one to you (in Para=EDba) b=
ut as =

recent kdegames git commit messages are showing I'm currently not actively =

maintaining my game projects on the code level as I should be :/
In order to become more familiar with the community in addition to this =

mailing list, you could lurk on IRC in #kde-games and #kde-brasil and see =

who's active and responsive nowadays.

Josef