List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel] Re: Unusual KGameRenderer crash
From:       Stefan Majewsky <stefan.majewsky () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2011-05-10 20:08:07

Reminds me of my old saying that "KDE applications are only permitted
to crash after having shut down correctly". :-)

Perhaps, change KGameRenderer to not delete clients which are
dynamic_cast<QWidget*>able after qApp has been destroyed. I do not
know from the top of my head how to check the latter. The Qt source
code should reveal whether qApp is set to 0 by ~QApplication or
~QCoreApplication.

Greetings
Stefan