On 12/20/2010 08:49 PM, Eugene Trounev wrote: > :_( [?] > > /me wanted to say something but found it was too hard to open his moth... > > On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 5:19 PM, Ian Wadham wrote: > >> Gosh, Mauricio, I am sorry to hear that, but you have had a very long >> innings, more than four years if I am not mistaken ... :-) Thanks, guys. I know I have dear friends in this community, and it is tough to step down even for a while. But as I mentioned I need to trim my online and coding time quite a bit in order to attend to some personal issues, but be sure that I plan to help again as soon as I can do so effectively. Right now I spend hours each week mostly following KDE and other projects and this does not translate into real, productive work. So a break is in order, so that I can put things into perspective and hopefully be able to help again with fresh energy. See you soon, Mauricio _______________________________________________ kde-games-devel mailing list kde-games-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-games-devel