Hi, people. Due to personal issues I will be unable to dedicate any time to KDE Games for the foreseeable future, so I want to resign as a maintainer for KMahjongg and co-maintainer for KShisen/KMines. KBlocks already has a new maintainer, so it should be ok. The other apps are mostly ok as well, as I my activity has been minimal for the past release cycle, but they can surely benefit from a more active maintainer. If/when the current situation changes I might come back to help, but for now the best thing to do is really to let others step in. Best regards! Mauricio Piacentini _______________________________________________ kde-games-devel mailing list kde-games-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-games-devel