List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel] KHighscore2 library
From:       Apoorv Parle <apparle () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-05-02 21:18:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi guys,
I am thinking of taking part in SoK
http://blog.lydiapintscher.de/2010/04/26/gsoc-and-season-of-kde-2010/
So I was wondering what is the status of this proposal
http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2010/Ideas#Project:_KHighscore2_library
Is there any potential mentor for it?

As for my skills:
Although I know C and C++ I haven't done any development. I have just begun
with Qt and don't know much about it either but learning fast :)

--
Absence of proof is not proof of absence.
----