List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel] Introducing myself and about participating in the
From:       shuvro sarker <shuvro05 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-17 11:09:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I am shuvro,a final year student of computer science and engineering in
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology.
I am interested about the project 'New AI for KsirK'.This is my first mail
in the mailing list.

I have keen interest in game and AI for a long time.And I have made simple
games
in C/C++,chess game in Java(no AI but with networking),FPS games with
actionscript , Darkbasic game engine
(Here some sort of AI was included but that was trivial).And I have studied
about game AI of FPS and racing game and also about general purpose game AI.
Recently I did some work with FPS games in Blender Game Engine.

It will be a pleasure for me if I get the chance of the development of the
game 'KsirK'. Because personally I love strategy games.
I have installed and played the game.And I think this game has the potential
to be developed further.

Shuvro