On Mittwoch 17 März 2010, Mauricio Piacentini wrote: > Notice that this is not the ideal solution. Phonon has its > shortcomings, but it should be used as the default in order to > reduce dependencies for people packaging KDE. Ogg Vorbis or > wav should be used for sound, as requiring mp3 is probably > not good for US-based distros (and we should promote free > formats, or course.) I will change mp3 to Ogg. > Some games use .wav because apparently > it plays better for short sounds, maybe you could try this > with Phonon? I did, but still had the same problems. > In the (near) future we will have another option with the > Gluon sound libraries, so hopefully the situation should > improve. would be nice if that one works. I suppose there will be python bindings? -- Wolfgang _______________________________________________ kde-games-devel mailing list kde-games-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-games-devel