List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-games-devel] Games showcase and tips/tricks
From:       Parker Coates <parker.coates () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-11-25 13:21:20

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 06:06, Sascha Peilicke wrote:
> Which reminds me to add Kigo to games.kde.org :-) Are there any special
> constraints to take into consideration or can I just commit stuff?

Stuff for the website should go through Emil Sedgh [1]. He'll tell you
to copy the directory for an existing game [2] , replace the contents
to match your game and sent it to him.

I know this because I've been meaning to add Killbots to the website
for almost a year now. :|

Parker

[1] emilsedgh@gmail.com
[2] http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/sites/games/games/kreversi/