List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-games-devel] Games showcase and tips/tricks
From:       Arturo Silva <jasilva28 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-11-24 19:28:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi!
Welcome and thank you for volunteering for this task.  Promotion is a huge,
albeit oft-ignored, part of community game development.  :)

I'm not a game dev myself, but we've had a big discussion about KGoldRunner
recently which culminated in the addition of a new keyboard movement mode,
as well as prospects for future character and obstacle additions.

In addition to that, as a kind of "Road to KDE 4.4" piece, I'm sure the
developers of Granatier, Kigo, Palapeli and other prospective additions to
the KDE Games suite would love it if you ran an early expos=E9 on them.
There's bound to be a mountain of tips and tricks for Kigo especially, sinc=
it turns out almost everyone here [but me] is a Go player it seems.  :P