List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-games-devel] [FEATURE] KAtomic: level packs support added
From:       Ian Wadham <ianw2 () optusnet ! com ! au>
Date:       2009-10-26 13:19:18

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 11:47:35 pm Dmitry Suzdalev wrote:
> On Monday 26 October 2009 15:23:14 Parker Coates wrote:
> > Unfortunately I
> > don't have a great suggestion for a replacement. "Level sets" is the
> > best I've come up with, but that isn't all that great either.
>
> One more idea: level collection.

I don't like "level pack" either.

KGoldrunner started by using "level collection" or just "collection", but
now uses "game".  That is yet another ambiguity for the word "game",
but it usually occurs in a context like "the Initiation game" and points to
a specific set of levels, so I do not think it causes translation problems.

KSokoban (KDE 3) uses "level collection".  KPat uses "game type".
Another idea might be "series of levels" or "level series", especially
if you have to progress through the levels.  "Sequence" maybe.

Take your pick.  English is often a rather vague language, Ian W.