List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel] Lightened tile shadow for classic theme
From:       Frederik Schwarzer <schwarzerf () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-02-14 4:18:48

Hi,

for some time now I thought about the shadow in the classic tile set.
I considered it to be a bit too dark.
Today I started inkscape (for the first time ever :)) and played a bit.
After some pretty ugly attempts, I just decreased the opacity of the shadow
and increased the blur a bit. Although the result will not make me skip my
current career in favour of a life as an artist, I think it is quite an
improvement.
But see for yourself.

KShisen before: http://imagebin.ca/view/gSh7Ko.html
KMahjongg before: http://imagebin.ca/view/KzKzoA.html