List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-games-devel] Christmas theme for ktuberling...
From:       Ian Wadham <ianw2 () optusnet ! com ! au>
Date:       2007-12-04 6:25:15

On Tue, 4 Dec 2007 08:21 am, Famille Brisset wrote:
> Thanks for letting me know whether I can commit this. Attached is the svg
> for you to have a look.

What a charming and beautifully drawn set of pieces for ktuberling!

I guess it is up to Albert (the maintainer of ktuberling) and our release
dude, Johann Ollivier Lapeyre, to decide the SVN commit issue.  See
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Maintainers

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Ian W.