List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-games-devel] QGraphicsScene performance
From:       "Jeremy Wick" <jwickers () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-06-29 1:26:01

Perhaps you could consider using SDL. It integrates with Qt and is
cross platform. I would expect the performance to be better.

It makes me a bit sad when people said they have a port of a game that
could run on antique computers but face performance issues today.

"after all I don't think there is need to have more than two balls at
a time very ofter and a few bonus objects falling down"
"We also have to consider people in the world who do not have
multi-GHz machines."

This could be on bash.org, or slashdot :D