List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-games-devel] Kolf
From:       Martin Heni <kde () heni-online ! de>
Date:       2007-06-24 18:14:09

> I've disabled sound in Kolf, which I think may have been causing the crash,
> could you update and see if it is fixed now?

It still does crash. As soon as the window opens its graphics gets distorted
(green-black lines, grey,...) and nothing works anymore. I have to reboot the
computer from an external connection to get it to work again. I didn't know a
KDE game could do something like this ;-)

> Also, does ktuberling work ok for you, since that was giving me the same
> phonon errors Kolf was.
Yes, tuberling and all others work with and without the phonon error.